There are lots of international scholarships where Pakistani students can apply just like the students of other countries. However, most of these scholarships get unnoticed by Pakistani students because of not having proper information and lack of having information about application submission process.
Today we are going to give you the detailed information of World Bank Scholarships in which Pakistani students are also eligible to apply. World Bank Scholarship Program that is also known as Joint Japan and World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program that is open for both male and female applicants of those developing countries having required an academic degree, professional expertise and also the history of supporting their countries’ development efforts.
Last Date for Online Application Submission is April 12, 2018
Benefits of Scholarships
The selected candidates will avail the following benefits:
- Tuition Free
- Medical Insurance
- Free economy class travel
- Monthly subsistence allowance for living expenses
Programs Offered for Study?
Under the World Bank Scholarship Program 2018, students can apply in 200 programs. You can get Preferred Programs List from here. Overall these programs related to following areas:
- Environmental Science
- Health Policy
- Sustainable International Development
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences
- International Relations
Countries/Universities for Study
The selected students will be offered free study in Fourteen Universities of following countries:
- United States
The intended applicants need to meet the following criteria first to apply for World Bank Scholarships Program 2018:
- Be a Pakistani National
- Not dual citizenship of any developed country
- Good health condition
- Bachelor degree cleared in 2015 or before
- Three years or more experience in development-related project after earning Bachelor degree
- Employed in development-related work in full-time position at the time of submission of scholarship application form
During submission of application form, applicants must be admitted unconditionally for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the Master Program mentioned in above list and located outside Pakistani. Applicants also need to upload a letter of admission during the submission of application.
How to Apply?
After meeting the eligibility criteria, applicants need to apply online at here. Read the instructions carefully and apply.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following criteria:
The selection of candidates will make accounting following four main factors along with degree:
- Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight)
- Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight)
- Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight)
- Quality of Education Background (10% weight)
For more details visit http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships#Process.