Tech and Research is the official recruitment website of the leading Public Sector Organization ‘NESCOM’ and its sister organisations like MTC, NICOP, CENTech, COE and others. Tech and Research is a website that provides an opportunity to be employed in these public sector organisations.
NESCOM Pakistan has announced various posts for technical fields through its www.techandresearch.com job portal.
Techandresearch Latest Jobs Advertisement
The jobs have been announced for the following posts:
- Assistant Managers – Electronics / Industrial Electronics Jobs
- Assistant Technical Officer – Electronics Jobs
- Junior Chargeman – Electronics Jobs
- Junior Assistant-I Transport Jobs
- Junior Computer Operator Jobs
- Tech-III Carpenter Jobs
- Dispatch Rider-III Jobs
- Driver-III Jobs
- Waiter-II Jobs
techandresearch Online Apply Process
To apply, you will have to adopt the following procedure:
- Complete / Review your CV as per instructions.
- Click on Jobs link to view available jobs and click “details: button of the desired post from the list.
- Review details of the post and click on “Check Eligibility” button to check your eligibility for the desired post.
- If the result is eligible, then you can click on “Apply” button otherwise self-explanatory message will be shown.
- Go to “My Applications” from User Area to note down Reference No. and Post Code for future reference.
Application Rules and Conditions
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. in the Final Degree, Only one 2nd Div. (with not less than 50% marks) in entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. However, No 3rd Div. is allowed in an entire academic career.
- First Class / 1st Div. for a degree means CGPA 2.5/4.0 for semester system or a minimum of 60% marks for an annual system of examination.
- All degrees/diplomas and certificates must be obtained from HEC/PEC and Govt. recognised universities/institutions.
Post qualification experience means experience gained after the final degree required for the post.
- Age limit is 18 to 35 years on 05 Feb 2018. However, upper age limit shall be relaxed in case of Government servants / Ex-Serviceman by
- All other requirements, e. degrees, experience, courses etc. shall also be completed on the closing date of advertisement. Result awaiting candidates will not be entertained.
- Those in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous body service should apply through proper channel.