Procter & Gamble PG Pakistan is going to start its Summer Internship Program in Accounting & Finance for the talented and self-motivated students. In its Summer Internship Training Program for Accounting & Finance area, the candidates all selected from entire Pakistan are offered practical experiences.
P&G Summer Internship Program in Accounting & Finance is a 10 to 12 weeks training program for the top students where the selected applicants work on real business projects and learn new business strategies.
P&G Summer Internship Program will also give you the opportunity to work with highly motivated and multi-functional team with appropriate training, ongoing mentoring and necessary tools and environment to complete projects.
- Minimum Bachelor/Master is compulsory
- Strong academic background in Accounting & Finance
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
- English proficiency
- Good command over MS Office
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
The program is especially for those students who are six months to one year away from their graduation.
Centres for Training
Internships are Karachi based, or candidates can be appointed at the P&G plants as well. Candidates of other provinces are eligible to apply, and they will be given relocation allowance too.
Benefits of P&G Internship
- The selected intern will receive internship allowance
- Relocation support for candidates other than Karachi
Online Application Submission Process
The interested applicants can apply online through the online registration portal of P&G at here Apply Online by creating an account first.