National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) in collaboration with Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Department has announced several Youth Skills Development Courses for the Year 2018.
As per the advertisement released by the NAVTTC and Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Department, almost ten thousand seats have been announced for admissions in technical and non-technical courses across the various technical institutes of the country.
In addition to all four provinces, the applicants from Islamabad and FATA are also eligible to apply against the courses advertised under NAVTTC Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program 2018.
The last date for submission of application form is March 31, 2018
The duration of program is 03 to 06 months depends on the nature of course.
- 3,000 per month stipend for selected candidates of entire country and Rs. 4,000 per month for candidates of FATA.
- The selected applicants will be given free technical training in the leading private and public sector organisations
- Free hostel facility in specific areas for special applicants of remote areas only
- Applicants will be given Training Completion Certificates on successful completion of training
- Assistance for getting employment in the country
- Providence of Interest-Free Loan under Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme and free toolkits in special courses to start own business
The applicants must be between ages of 16 to 36 years
Minimum education is Middle
Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Application Form 2018
The application form for the Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program 2018 is available here.
Application Submission Process
Download the application form and submit the duly filled application form along with Educational Certificates, Domicile, CNIC/B-Form, and Two Passport Size Photographs in the relevant institutes as mentioned in the advertisement.