The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in collaboration with Prime Minister Youth Initiative Schemes has started the online registration for Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2018.
Last Date for Online Registration is 20 April, 2018.
Fee Reimbursement Coverage
- Coverage of Fee
- The financial coverage of the scheme is as below:
- Actual tuition fee
- Mandatory charges like Enrollment Fee, Registration Fee, Admission Fee for New Admissions, No refundable Library Charges, Laboratory Charges and charges related to Research Activities
Note: Non-study related expenses like sports fee, transport fee, hostel fee, etc. are not refundable at all.
The intended applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the Fee Reimbursement:
Approved Study Duration
|MS/M.Phil (Medical Universities)||2 Years minimum -3 maximum Years|
Students of the following areas:
- South Punjab including Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar and Attock
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Gilgit Baltistan
- Interior Sindh
- These areas of KPK: Chitral, Lower and Upper Der, Sawat, Bonaire, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, DI Khan, Tank, Lucki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka, Kohat, Babu, Hangu and Karak
The students must be enrolled on Merit Basis in the study mentioned above programs in HEC Recognised and Specified Universities in Pakistan. However, PhD students can be enrolled in any Public University in Pakistan regardless of specified Universities of HEC, especially for this program.
Following are not eligible to apply:
- Bachelor students of any duration
- Those Master and above students studying in private university
- Those enrolled on self-finance basis
- Those receiving any grant or scholarship
How to Apply?
Applicants meeting the criteria mentioned above can apply through online registration at http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk by creating a profile first and then applying. For the assistance of the applicants, user guideline and helping video is also available.
New Registration Tutorial of PM’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme
Academic update PMFRS