Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences has announced admissions in BS, MS and PhD programs for the academic year 2018. However, in this article, we are going to discuss the Fellowships Programs of PIEAS that have been announced for the MS Studies.
The Fellowships for MS Studies are ideal for those students belongs to engineering, medical and scientific research fields and want to pursue their career in higher education and research and development.
The MS Studies environment at PIEAS ensures the scholar’s excellent preparation for pursuing PhD studies and doing research and development work in one of the most professional and competitive work environments in Pakistan.
PIEAS has announced more than 150 fellowships for MS Studies on a competitive basis.
MS Programs Available on Fellowship Basis
The interested applicants need to meet the following criteria as well:
- Must be a Pakistani national
- Have a first-class academic career. The only one-second division is allowed except in the final degree
- Candidates are having BS 4 Year or MSc Chemistry, Computer and Geology must have studied physics and Mathematics at Undergraduate level.
- Candidates expecting completion of degree completion requirements by the end of 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- On a regular fee basis, there is no fee limit; however, for fellowships, the age limit is 32 years for MBBS Doctors and 27 years for all other programs as on December 31, 2018.
Benefits of Fellowships
Pakistan Atomic Engineering Commission in collaboration with other Government Departments is offering following benefits for Fellowships Study at PIEAS and KINPOE:
- Fill fee waiver for selected applicants
- 25,000 per month stipend
- Free hostel, medical treatment and transport facility
- Employment in SPS-08 scale as Junior Scientist, Junior Engineer or Medical Officer subject to pledging a bond to serve the department for 05 years after completion of the program
- Promotion to SPS-09 after two years of service
Application Submission Process
Move to red.pieas.edu.pk and fill online application form or download application form for offline submission. Submit the dully filled application form in case it is offline and attach original bank receipt and passport size photograph. Further details are mentioned in the advertisement below.