Pakistan Ordinance Factory POF, one of the largest and premier ammunition and arms manufacturing organisations in the country, has announced several internships opportunities in its well reputable working environment.
With the aim to extend its functioning and to extend training facilities to the HEC recognised Universities and Colleges students, the organisation has announced several internship opportunities to provide hardcore training to deserving students in several fields.
Last Date for Online Submission of Application is 30 April 2018.
The hardcore training and internship opportunities announced by the POF will let the selected applicants get their skills and market value enhanced.
The internships announced by POF is being conducted in summer vacations in the following areas:
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Computer/Software engineering
- MBA (HR, Finance, Marketing & Supply Chain Management)
- Students of the above fields are eligible to apply.
- Those students who are studying in their 6th, 7th or 8th semester are also eligible to apply for internships
- Students must have got a permission letter from their universities in the form of recommendation
The selected candidates will be offered 03 Months of training for free after security clearance. The selected applicants will not offer any accommodation at all.
How to Apply?
The candidates meeting the above-mentioned selection criteria need to apply online via Online Registration Portal of POF at here http://www.pof.gov.pk/internshipform.php.