Pakistan Engineering Congress being the reputable charitable organisation for engineering students have announced several scholarships for Graduates and MS Engineering students.
Last Date for Submission is March 31, 2018
For past many years, the organisation has been offering hundreds of scholarships for Graduate Engineering Studies and MS Engineering Studies. This year Pakistan Engineering Congress has again announced scholarships for Graduate and MS Engineering studies.
The intended applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for those scholarships
- Must be students of Bachelors or Masters in any engineering program
- Not be availing any other scholarship, grant or financial aid
- Examination performance must be minimum 75% 3 CGPA
- Rs. 4,000 Per Month for Graduate Engineering Studies
- Rs. 6,000 Per Month for MS Engineering Studies
Note: Preference will be given to the 1st year students of Graduate and MS Engineering Studies students.
Application Form Submission Process
Online application form can be accessed from here https://pecongress.org.pk/scholarship/application. Carefully fill the online application form and take out the print of this filled form.
Send the printed online application form along with following documents:
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not avail any other scholarship from any source etc.
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your application
- Domicile certificate
Address for Form Submission
Send a printed copy of online application form and send the same along with above-mentioned documents at the following address:
Ch. Waseem Sajjad
Assistant Manager (Coordination)
Pakistan Engineering Congress
PEC Building, (4th Floor)
97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulberg III, Lahore
PH: 042-35784235, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org