Oil & Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL in collaboration with Institute of Business Administration under its National Talent Hunt Program has announced several scholarships for the students of KPK.
The company has invited applications for grant of scholarships Rs. 3,000 per month for the students of following districts of Balochistan:
- DI Khan
- Laki Marwat
The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the OGDCL Scholarship Program 2018:
- Applicants have got admission in session commencing from 2017
- Must be Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domiciled holder
- Having 03 years of Diploma of Associate Engineers DAE in any program from the government or private polytechnic colleges registered with TEVTA or technical board
- Not availing financial assistance or scholarship from any other private or government institution
Documents Required to Submit
- The applicants need to submit the following:
- Duly completed application form
- Copy of all academic documents, CNIC/B-Form, domicile, fee slip of institutes
- 2 passport size photographs
- Income/Salary slip of Father or Guardian. Salary must not be more than Rs. 35,000.
- Electricity bills of last 06 months
The scholarships will be awarded on merit basis and be admissible upon admission in 1st year on the basis of marks of Matric and DAE.