National University of Science and Technology NUST is going to Undergraduate Admission for the year 2018. According to the official website of NUST, NUST Entry Test NET Online Registration will remain open from February 12, 2018, to March 15, 2018. Tests for the said entry test will commence from March 27, 2018, to onwards.
Getting admission in NUST is the dream of many Pakistani students. However, getting admission in NUST is also not an easy process at all. The main advantages of getting admission in NUST are its faculty and study environment along with excellent support infrastructure.
NUST Entry Test 2018 Online Registration
Applicants can get themselves registered at https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk. The fee for NUST Entry Test 2018 Rs. 3000 per test.
NUST 2018 Fee Structure
NUST Fee Structure 2018 for national and international students is as below:
Fee Structure for National Students:
Sciences & Natural
|Architecture, Social Sciences & Business
|Admission Processing Fee||35,000||35,000|
- Reading material fee will be charged to undergraduate students of BBA and BS Accounting & Finance @ Rs.4350/year.
- Miscellaneous charges Rs.1800/- per Semester.
Engineering, IT, BioSciences, Natural Sciences, Architecture, Business Studies & Social Sciences
|Admission Processing Fee||USD 600|
|Tuition Fee (per annum)||USD 4200|
|Security Deposit||USD 250|
|Health facilities (per annum)||USD 120|
NUST Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
The intended applicants for NUST Entry Test and further study in NUST need to meet the following criteria, failing which applicants will not allow sitting in the NUST Entry Test 2018.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET by FA/FSc Part-I, but confirmation of admission is subject to the provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply by O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office, but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences programme will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
- Academic qualification needed for different programmes is as follows:-
|Programmes||Pakistani system of studies||Foreign systems of studies|
|Engineering||FSc Pre-Engineering Group
FSc Computer Science Group
FSc Pre-Medical with additional Maths
|O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” including Maths, Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Computer Science||FSc Pre-Engineering / Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” OR “Computer Science group” including Maths, Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science/Computer Studies as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Applied Biosciences||FSc Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence of “Science group” and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Medical group” or any other group with three subjects including Biology and Chemistry as mandatory subjects.|
|BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication, BS Public Administration, BS Psychology||HSSC with any combination||‘O / A’ Level (SSC and HSSC) or equivalent with any combination|
|BS Accounting & Finance||HSSC with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subject.||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Mathematics||HSSC with Maths||O level (SSC) equivalence and A level (HSSC) equivalence with Maths as one of the mandatory subject.|
|BS Physics||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A Level (HSSC) equivalence with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
|BS Chemistry||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Pre-Medical Group||O level (SSC) equivalence and A Level (HSSC) equivalence with Chemistry as major subject along with Physics OR Mathematics|
|Architecture and Industrial Design||FSc Pre-Engineering Group or Computer Science Group||O level (SSC) equivalence with Maths & Physics as mandatory subjects and A level (HSSC) equivalence of “Pre-Engineering group” or any other group with three subjects including Maths and Physics as mandatory subjects.|
Factors that make NUST best university for study are:
- Multi-disciplinary University
- Academic Excellence
- Recognized Qualifications
- State-of-the-art Labs and Studios
- On-campus Hostels
- Quality Culture
- Counseling and Career Advisory Services
- Entrepreneurial Culture