The National Institute of Blood Disease & Bone Marrow Transplantation Karachi has announced Laboratory Internship Program 2018 for the medical students. It is a good opportunity for the medical students to get practical knowledge from one of the best medical and centres in Karachi.
These internships are being offered in the following areas:
- Blood Donor Area
- Blood Bank
- Molecular Pathology
Benefits for Selected Candidates
Selected candidates will be offered per month ort fixed stipend at the completion of the internship.
The candidates will be offered permanent employment after evaluation process conducted at the end of the training. Candidate not meeting the evaluation process will be offered internship completion certificate only.
- The interested applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to get selected for the said internship program
- BS, BSc or MSc for departments other than Phlebotomy and Blood Donor Area
- At least Intermediate Science of Phlebotomy and Blood Donor Area
- There is no requirement of any experience at all
- The duration of the internship is 06 months
- Timings are 8 hours (Morning and Evening Shifts)
- Rotation within the departments