The KPK Government has announced registration for the 6-month Fellowship Program for the talented designers, researchers, developers and community organiser to collaborate to build mobile apps and introduce innovative things in public sectors.
The development made by these researchers and developers help solve public problems in various areas like crime, healthcare, citizen engagement, disaster management, traffic, education, etc.
KPK Fellowship Program basically covers the following three key features:
- Citizens and government working together, hand-in-hand, to solve problems
- Adopting user-centric, lean, and agile development methodologies
- Increasing civic engagement by creating innovative solutions in public services
Benefits for Selected Applicants
The selected candidates will be given following benefits:
- A stipend of Rs. 30,000 for six months
- Professional mentorship
- Free workspace
- Leadership development training
- Chance to work with government department of KPK
KP Government Fellowship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The interested applicants need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have minimum 16 years of education from HEC Recognized University in discipline covering these areas: mobile app development, front and backend development, desktop apps development and graphic designing.
- At least 1 year of experience in relevant field
- Should be able to spare at least 40 hours in a week for 06 months of continuous induction
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for KP Government Innovation Fellowship 2018 is March 4, 2018.
How to Apply for KPK Fellowship Program 2018?
The interested candidates need to fill online application form at KPK Government Fellowship 2018 giving all required detail. The candidates need to apply online. Applications received by any other means would not be acceptable at all.
About KP Government Innovation Fellowship 2018 Program
The KP Government Innovation Fellowship Program is a 6-month long program based in Peshawar, where a team of talented designers and developers collaborate to build digital services, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services. These digital services can help solve problems in a variety of public domains, such as economic development, healthcare, crime, citizen engagement, transportation, education, etc.