For past many years, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Prime Minister Youth Training Program administration has announced a wide range of internships, training and loan opportunities mostly for the science and engineering students. However, this time HEC is going to organise the Youth Unemployment Training Program only for the students of General Subjects.
As per the notification of HEC, the newly announced Training of Master Degree Holders in General Subjects is being organised to equip these particular students with a Skillset essential to avail employment opportunities. The training will be offered by the HEC that will assist General Subjects Unemployed Youth to avail job opportunities available in the industry.
The last date for online application submission is March 15, 2018
The intended applicants must need to meet the following eligibility criteria to ensure their selection:
Master Degree Holder/Four Year Graduation in General Subjects such as:
- Social Studies
- Other General Subjects
Not above 30 years of age at the time of closing of date
- Must be unemployed from last 1 year
- Also clear screening or aptitude test as conducted by the HEC
Benefits of Skill Gap Training Program
The selected candidates will be given following benefits and opportunities:
- Training for 04 Months for free
- Training related to job requirements and teaching of job oriented skillset
- Training in the renowned institutes and organisations by the HEC
- 10,000 stipend for out of city students and Rs. 5,000 stipend for local students
- Training certificate on successful completion of the training program
- Option to apply for 02 training programs
Application Submission Process
The candidates meeting the above-mentioned eligibility criteria need to apply online through HEC Online Skill Gap Training Registration Portal at here http://events.hec.gov.pk/index.php/event/skill-gap-trainings/ or http://events.hec.gov.pk/index.php/login-option/. The last date for online application submission is March 15, 2018.
For more details visit http://events.hec.gov.pk/index.php/event/skill-gap-trainings/.