The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC has announced the date of first HAT Test for the year 2018. The Education Testing Council ETC of HEC will conduct the Higher Education Aptitude Test for the award of HEC scholarships and for admission in undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs by means of a transform selection process.
The test is being organized for the following students:
- Who have already applied online for HEC Scholarships through its E Portal for further final selection process
- Who intended to apply for future advertised scholarship schemes and advertised by universities
- Who are interested in securing admission in MS and MPhil programs in public and private Pakistani Universities
HEC Entry Test 2018 Online Registration Process
The interested candidates need to get their selves register at HEC E Portal http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
HEC Entry Test 2018 Syllabus and Test Pattern
HEC Entry Test 2018 Fee
Candidates also need to submit online deposit slip or ATM Transfer Slip of Rs. 500 as application process Fee in favour of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can also be deposited through any bank in Account Number 1742-79001334-01 of Habib Bank Limited.
Last Date to Apply
The last date for submission of online registration is January 31, 2018.
HEC Entry Test Further Instructions
- Test score will be valid for two years
- The roll number slips will be issued to registered candidates through courier service and can be downloaded from HEC Official Website as well.
- Confirmation SMS will also send to all registered applicants for a test date, time and centre.
- In addition to HEC test, applications for scholarships will be required to meet the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the respective scholarship or MS and MPhil admission criteria of the university as published in newspapers.