Engro Polymer and Chemicals has announced Apprenticeship Training for year 2017 intake. The successful candidates will be eligible for Engro two years apprenticeship training.
Engro Polymer Trade Apprenticeship 2017-18 Posts & Eligibility
Engro is offering Apprenticeship Training in following fields. The fields also contains candidates educational requirement as well.
Process Operator/Plant Operator
Matric Science + 03 Years DAE (Chemical/Petroleum/Power Technology). Candidates having BSc Two Years are also eligible to apply
Engro Polymer Trade Apprenticeship 2017-18 Field of Apprenticeship
Mechanical Technician/Inspection Technician/Draftsman (AutoCAD)
Matric Science + 03 Years DAE (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Auto Diesel & Material Sciences). Candidates with additional AutoCAD Diploma will be preferred for Draftsman.
Matric Science + 03 Years DAE (Electrical/Electronics/Instrument & Process Control Technology).
Maximum age limit is 25 years on January 1, 2018.
Last Date to Apply
Last date to apply for Apprenticeship is October 30, 2017.
Engro Polymer Trade Apprenticeship 2017-18 Online Application
The interested candidates fulfilling above mentioned criteria for the said posts need to submit online application form at this link https://engropolymer.com/tradeapprenticeship2018/
Engro Polymer Trade Apprenticeship 2017-18 Test Date
Test will be conducted in Karachi and Multan in November 2017
Engro Polymer Trade Apprenticeship 2017-18 Special Instructions
- Link for the test will be sent on your email ID so make sure you have an active email ID and password.
- After completing the form, referral id will be generated for your reference. Please note it.
- Candidates must apply for ONE trade only.
- Candidates awaiting result can also apply.
- Candidates undergoing or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need NOT to apply.
- Maximum age limit is 25 years on January 1, 2018.
- Last date to apply for Apprenticeship is October 30, 2017.
- Only online application would be accepted and no hardcopy applications will be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interviews.
- Statement of any false information may lead to disqualification at any stage.
- All your education documents/degrees must be from government recognized institutes and will be verified.