Along with government financial aid and scholarships schemes in Pakistan, many private and NGO based scholarships, financial aids and grants are also available for talented and needy students. Among a lot of such kind of private organizations, one popular name is of the Diya that has a history of two decades in providing scholarships for talented and needy students in Pakistan.
One important factor that makes Diya the best Scholarship Network in Pakistan is that it gives scholarships to students on continuous basis subject to a performance condition. A student registered first-time need to register again for Diya Scholarships.
Below is the complete detail of Diya Scholarships:
Diya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Following are eligible to apply for scholarships:
- Graduation Level
- Master Level
- Phil (Direct M.Phil after Graduation)
- Student must have 60% marks throughout educational career
- Not receiving a scholarship or grant from any other organization (limitation is Rs. 25,000/year applicable only).
Following are not eligible to apply for Diya Scholarships.
- PhD students
- Phil students enrolled after M.A/MS/M.Sc.
- Getting scholarship worth more than Rs. 25,000/year from any other organization
- Private institutes students (Diya can accept application, but it is not encouraged)
- Less than 60% scores at any level
Diya Scholarship Application Process
For Graduation, Master and M.Phil Level Students:
Apply online at Diya Scholarship Online Apply Portal
For Matric and Intermediate Students:
Matric and Intermediate students need to apply through their schools/colleges.
After submission of application, Diya will provide the Case Number. Candidates need to email scanned documents as a reference against the provided Case Number.
Following scanned documents needs to forward at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) (Click here to download)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate form NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If Applicant is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you are Hafiz Al-Quran, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where result is declared
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for current year
- Salary Slip (If guardian is employed)
- Pension document, showing name page and pension amount page (If guardian is pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying (Only for those whose father/guardian is non-salaried person) (Click here to download)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available
Diya Scholarship Status Checking
For newly submitted scholarship application, check status at this link http://www.diyapak.org/ats/application-tracking/source/ats_renewal.php after 15 days.
Diya Scholarship Amount
- Diya Scholarship is calculated by marks % (Matric, Inter, Graduation, Semesters) and course type and some other parameters.
- Normal scholarship amount starts from Rs. 6,600 to Rs. 20,000 approx. per year.
- Special scholarship amount starts from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 60,000 per year, which will be given in extraordinary deserving cases on special criteria selection.