The Sindh Public Service Commission has announced the schedule for Combined Competitive Examination CCE 2018. According to the advertisement at this moment published by the SPSC over its official website, the CCE 2018 Exams will be held on September 04, 2018.
Intended candidates need to submit an online application at http://www.spsc.gov.pk/applyonline/ till March 22, 2018.
Here are the posts for selection of candidates:
- Assistant Commissioner (BPS-17) – 82 Posts (49 Rural and 33 Urban)
- Section Officer (BPS-17) – 123 Posts (74 Rural and 49 Urban)
- Excise & Taxation Officer (BPS-17) – 15 Posts (10 Rural and 05 Urban)
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies (BPS-17) – 09 Posts (05 Rural and 04 Urban)
- District Food Controller/Storage & Enforcement Officer (BPS-16) – 03 Posts (03 Rural)
- Additional District Food Controller (BPS-16) – 15 Posts (09 Rural and 06 Urban)
The intended applicants need to meet the following criteria to apply for the Combined Competitive Examination Sindh 2018:
Sindh & Permanent Residents of Sindh
Bachelor Degree with minimum 2nd Division
21 to 30 years as on September 01, 2018. Age for candidates of scheduled caste is 31 years. Age of candidates domiciled in Sindh and serving in Sindh Government or Federal Government is 35 years. (Candidates must be in service for at least four years)
Procedure for Submission of Application
All candidates need to apply at http://www.spsc.gov.pk/applyonline/ till March 22, 2018.
Take the print of online submitted form and send four hard copies of that online submitted application form along with all attested documents and a Challan/Treasury Receipt of Rs. 1,000 at the following address till April 06, 2018 (Within 15 days of closing date).
Challan form can be submitted at SBP/NBP/Treasury under the Head of Account “C02101- Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)”.
Combined Competitive Examination 2018 Syllabus
Detailed syllabus along with inforamtion of compulsory and optional subjects is avaiable at this link: http://www.spsc.gov.pk/syllabus-cce.pdf