The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in collaboration with Higher Education and Archives & Libraries Department is offering fully funded international PhD and DPhil Scholarships to KPK students to study in Top 100 Universities in the world.
KPK CM Education Endowment Scholarship Program to study in Abroad covers all expenses and also offer the per month stipend as well.The interested candidates need to study in the following disciplines in the Top Ranked International Universities for Pakistani Students:
- Nano Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Forensic Science
- Mining & Minerals Engineering
- Water Resource Management
- English Literature
- Modeling and Simulation
- Laser and Opto Electronics
- Computer Communication & Networks
Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund CMEEF Eligibility Criteria
The intended applicants of the Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund need to meet the following criteria for 2018 intake
- Must be KPK domiciled
- Must be below 45 years of age on the closing date of submission of application form Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund
- Must have first class academic career and minimum first division or 3/4 CGPA or 3.75/5 CGPA in last education
- Must have valid unconditional offer of admission in approved PhD and DPhil Degree Program being offered in the Top 100 Universities in the World according to QS Ranking 2018
- Not receiving any other scholarship or financial aid by any institute at all
- Must have pass GRE International General or Subject with minimum of 60% scores
Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund Application Form Submission Process
Download CMEEF Application Form 2018 from Application Form CMEEF (Foreign scholarships) and submit the same along with attested documents at the following address:
Project Management Unit, Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department, Government of KPK
PMU Office, 1st Floor, DG Commerce Education Building, Rano Ghari, Peshawar
Instruction for Filling out Scholarships Form
- Download the form, fill it carefully and submit to PMU-HED on or before the closing date.
- Ensure that you have attached all required documents by completing the checklist.
- Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked “N/A”.
- Do not provide false or incomplete information. Provision of false information shall lead to cancellation of scholarship and legal proceedings.
- Use extra sheet (if required).
Documents Attach with CMEEF Application Form
- Affix attested recent photograph
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials
- Copy of valid unconditional offer of admission for PhD/DPhil
- Copy of Synopsis/ Research Proposal
- Attested copy of domicile
- Three passport size photographs (blue background)
- Valid GRE International (General or Subject) certificate
- NOC from parent department (for employed candidates only)
- Any other supporting documentation required to substantiate the facts given in the application form