Aga Khan Foundation Pakistan has announced the Challenge Scholarships for those students who have cleared their Matriculation with 80% marks and near to pass their Intermediate examination in 2019.
Aga Khan Challenge Scholarship is a free two-week residential program for brilliant students. The selected candidates will be given the opportunity to get involved in simulating and developmental co-curricular activities for two weeks for free.
The University will pay for boarding and lodging.
The selected students will be given following opportunities free of cost in a two-week residential program scheme:
- Enhance literacy skills
- Improve critical reasoning skills
- Understand the need for research and spend time in the AKU laboratories with highly qualified University faculty.
- Career guidance to help you choose the ‘right’ career; to meet successful professionals and listen to their stories.
- Learn First Aid
- Learn to swim and participate in sports
- Participate in discussions on current affairs
- Go into low-income areas and understand how you as an individual can make a difference in their lives
- Tour historical sites in Karachi and Interior Sindh, depending on the security situation
The intended candidates need to meet the following criteria to apply in the Aga Khan Challenge Scholarship Program 2018:
- Must be enrolled in any Board of Intermediate, Federal Board or Aga Khan University Examination Board
- Have passed Matric in Science with minimum 80% marks
- Must be passing Intermediate in 2019
- Students of Pre Medical group (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) are eligible to apply only
The selection process will be based on academic record. Applicants from underprivileged areas will be given preference.
The Aptitude Test of the shortlisted candidates will be held on June 30, 2018. The test will include English and Mathematics subjects at the secondary level and a component of Science Reasoning.
Total 44 boys and girls in equal ratio will be selected
Scholarship Form and Sample Paper
Download from below: